i’m not interested in being polite or heterosexual
ah yes, Homestuck, I’ve read that webcomic. I love the way they just… [clenches fists] [keeps clenching fists] [doesn’t stop clenching fists]
the only poly people you ever hear about in media are heterosexual men with several heterosexual wives who are not really interested in one another and are often bitter about the fact that they have to share
that’s not healthy polyamory
why do we glamorize that polyamory
it is time.
soon the era of pumpkin will fall and the northern winds whisper
text posts like ‘reblog this if you would care if the person who reblogged this died’ are 100% emotionally manipulative trash garbage and that kind of thing needs to die out immediately
it’s just a way to feel bad for yourself if nobody ends up taking the bait and reblogging it from you. stop circulating those types of posts. they have no redeemable qualities.
sometime in the future
- old me: ah yes I remember the Great Skeleton War of 2014.
- grandchildren: grandma that never happened.
- old me: it was a long war.
- grandchildren: grandma please stop we've talked about this.
- old me: the only way to end it was to make a treaty with the skeletons.
- grandchildren: grandma
- old Me: and that's why humans have skeletons inside them.
- grandchildren: gRANDMA PLEASE